Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Books

So, after voting yes on Issue 7 (support your public library!), I stopped by my branch to pickup some books I had on hold. This is what I have on my TBR list!

Rhapsody: Child of Blood by Elizabeth Haydon - I've read this before but have little or no memory of it.
Winterbirth by Brian Ruckley
Tigana by Guy Gavriel Kay - I very much loved the Fionavar Tapestry books when I was young
Mirage by Pauline Gedge
The Eagle and the Raven - by Pauline Gedge
The Hippopotamus Marsh: The Lord of the Two Lands Volume 1 by Pauline Gedge
The Shadow of Ararat (Oath of Empire Book 1) by Thomas Harlan
Mythago Wood by Robert Holdstock
Cleopatra's Daughter - Michelle Moran


I'm trying to decide which to read first... perhaps Tigana, The Shadow of Ararat or Mirage?

No comments:

Post a Comment