My Bookshelf
Search This Blog
About Me
Dorilys
I'm a scientist and cat-lady with a deep and enduring love of books and reading.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(14)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
February
(9)
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
New!
The Hollow Man by Dan Simmons
The Crazies
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Trying to remember...
I want that....
The Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson
The Six Wives of Henry VIII by Alison Weir
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(10)
►
November
(10)
Sites of Interest
Slate
Heartless Doll
Topless Robot
Jezebel
Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County
IO9
Raucous Royals
John Scalzi's Whatever
Friday, February 12, 2010
I want that....
Both books I want to read. Both coming out at the end of February. I can't wait until the library gets them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment