My Bookshelf
Search This Blog
About Me
Dorilys
I'm a scientist and cat-lady with a deep and enduring love of books and reading.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(14)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(3)
The Windup Girl
Recent reads
The WindUp Girl
►
2009
(10)
►
November
(10)
Sites of Interest
Slate
Heartless Doll
Topless Robot
Jezebel
Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County
IO9
Raucous Royals
John Scalzi's Whatever
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Recent reads
Potential with no follow-through. When the book ended, all I could think was WTF???
Fantastic. A novel about getting to where you need to be. I very much want to read more about the universe with The Culture and Special Circumstances.
Next up:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment